There Is a Time To Weep - on our Youtube channel
Hello brothers and sisters!
Just wanted to remind you that we will be having our regular Sunday morning service this Sunday at 10:30. There will be a few changes obviously as we return. Below are a few of those changes:
1. We will have masks available at the entrance of you need or want one. You are not required to wear one, and you may bring one from home if you want to.
2. We will be observing social distancing in our seating and interactions (at least 6 feet apart, except for families/spouses).
3. Offering plates will be at the entrance. If you have one just place it in there as we will not be passing the plate.
4. Hand sanitizer will be at the entrance as well. We want to encourage everyone to use the main entrance at the front of the church to enter if possible.
5. The service will be somewhat shorter in length and we will still be live streaming for those watching on the internet through Facebook. So, the camera will be set up in the front for that purpose.
Remember, if you feel ill in any way, we encourage you to please stay home.
Pastoral care will be continue to be provided via texts, calls, etc., to those most vulnerable among us.
I know this has been a strange time in our history, but the fact remains whether we meet in a building or not, the church continues to move forward and be a force of light and love in this world. No virus, crisis, power on earth, or any other realm, can stop her! We are more than conquerors through our mighty God!
Be blessed and hopefully I will see you Sunday!
You can see Facebook Live videos even if you aren't a Facebook user. The URL is
https://www.facebook.com/mountpisgahchurch/live_videos/ . If you can't see it on Facebook,
the video will be posted to the church Youtube channel as quickly as we can get it ready.
Keep praying and lifting up our body, community and the world!
SEE you Sunday!
- Who We Are - This contains an audio presentation of our beliefs. There is also a printable version link.
9:30AM Small Group Bible Study
10:30AM Children's Worship
7:00PM Adult Bible Study
8:00PM Sanctuary choir practice